GIVE US A CALL: 866-711-0201
EMERGENCY RESPONSE/ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LEA acts as a global “first responder” to environmental disasters. This service includes initial assessment of environmental healthy and safety, as well as the initial assessment of a loss with start to finish management of facility restoration for commercial, industrial and residential establishments. Our key personnel have responded nationally and internationally to environmental emergencies/insurance loses as the following types:
- Chemical Spills
- Industrial Plant Explosions
- Terrorist Catastrophes
- Biological Agent Releases
- Train Derailments
- Employee Exposure Scenarios
Acting as a “first responder” LEA provides our client with a consistent line of communication and consult. As the on-site collaborator, LEA provides the following services to manage loss costs and expedite remediation efforts to restore the facility to operational conditions with minimum business interruption:
• Initial damage assessment, including health & safety oversight
• Scope of Work delineations for contractor remediation
• Contractor walkthroughs for proper bidding procedures
• Remediation oversight to ensure timely and complete remediation processes
• Liaison to insurance agents and the insured parties to facilitate work progress
• Completion assessments to document the end results of remediation work
At the close of the project, LEA provides comprehensive documentation of the loss, which can aid in negotiations of loss value and work estimates.
Need more information?
Contact us today and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!